Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Instructables for Theresa

I have to say that there is nothing better than dancing in sync with others.

I've wanted to do spirograph art with some kids I teach...but I didn't want to have to do a lot of math...plus this will use parts that my be thrown away.
Spirograph-bike-o-graph

I have an ambition to live like a nomad...since we now have resources that aren't necessarily from nature we might as well use the principals of the nomadic life and use the waste to our advantage.
Fish Trap with soda bottles

When I was in Zambia there was a women's project that supported the school by collecting the plastic bags from the streets and crochet them to sell to the ''west". I don't know how to crochet, and would like to be able to teach this method and know it for myself.

Ninja can be a side class...? you'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment