Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shae's Instructables

Here are the three projects I found.
The first is making soap out of used cooking oil, which is interesting, because I never know what to do with used oil and the page says this stuff has good cleaning power.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Soap-with-used-cooking-oil/

The second one is instructions for making a simple airbrush. I don't know how well it works, but airbrushes are expensive, so maybe this would be a good, cheap, recycled solution.

The last one is how to make plasticine, which I use to seal coddling boards when making plaster molds. I also use it to fill air bubbles or chips in molds, so I thought it would be interesting to know how to make some, especially since it is pretty cheap, and seems simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment